Cafe Barista - BPP Goa
Backpacker Panda is a new vibrant start-up company with a passion towards creating a data driven company and changing the way people backpack, travel, hike and bike in India. We are looking for a Cafe Executive who is ready to work in an exciting start-up and who is a hands-on team player with entrepreneurial spirit.
Job Location - Goa
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Must know how to prepare and serve coffee.
- Analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Plan and coordinate menus.
- Should be able to manage vendors.
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Meet and greet customers, organize table reservations and offer advice about menu and coffee choices.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
- 1+ Years Work Experience
- Age 22 - 30 Years
- English communication should be good.
- Knowing any other language is a plus.
- Working knowledge on excel and word.
What You can Expect From Us
- To be treated as a partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important.
- Your work will be evaluated solely based on the results.
- Healthy, holistic work environment.
- Best tools and equipment.
- The work process aimed at minimizing interruptions. We want you to be productive and have fun at work.
- We'll support you to learn the best new technologies and grow professionally.
- For more information please send your CV with subject “Cafe Executive - BPP Goa” to firstname.lastname@example.org