This role is located at our office in Koregaon Park, Pune. We are looking for a PHP Developer who is ready to work in an exciting start-up. You are hands-on team player with entrepreneurial spirit. You must be available right now and it will be prefered if you are based in Pune.
Backpacker Panda is the new vibrant start-up company on the block with passion towards creating a data driven company and changing the way people backpack, travel, hike and bike in India.
The hospitality market of India is slated for a disruptive change with our concept. Working with us will not only be a challenging and fun job but it will be a great opportunity for you to hone your entrepreneurial talents.
- Well-versed with C++, OOPS concept.
- Collaborate with team members
- Built reusable code and libraries for future usage
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Conducting the whole unit testing after analyzing the results and then submitting to the QA
- Interaction with the team members for better understanding of the product requirement or if in case the functionality requires any kind of modifications
- Strong understanding of PHP concepts and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of LAMP framework (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP5+) and web mark-up
- Knowledge of CMS (Wordpress, Joomla) and Frameworks (Zend, CakePHP, Codeigniter)
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree and Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Graduation/Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/CPI
- You have excellent excel skills and strong analytical skills
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and a have a self-structured way of working
- You take pride in your work and have a passion for what you do.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Any other value-added skills are embraced with open arms
What You can Expect From Us
- Become fully immersed in and learn from a true startup culture, working in a creative space
- Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing and highly autonomous. You'll be working with development leads, product managers and stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. We are strong advocates of Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Refactoring and Continuous Delivery, and constantly looking to improve the way we work
- Your work will be evaluated solely based on the results
- Healthy, holistic work environment
- Best tools and equipment
- The work process are aimed at minimizing interruptions. We want you to be productive and have fun at work
- We'll support you to learn the best new technologies and grow professionally
- For more information please send your CV with subject “PHP Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org