This role is located at our office in Koregaon Park, Pune. We are looking for a Marketing Scientist who is ready to work in an exciting start-up. You are hands-on team player with an entrepreneurial spirit. You must be available right now and it will be preferred if you are based in Pune.
Backpacker Panda is the new vibrant start-up company on the block with passion towards creating a data driven company and changing the way people backpack, travel, hike and bike in India.
- Individuals with excellent analytical skills who can develop actionable models and analyses to help clients address their marketing challenges such as marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness, and pricing.
- Gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across brands for a client and support client’s brand & marketing analytics teams and agency in making media related decisions for campaigns.
- Manage end to end product delivery for a particular brand or multiple brands; provide high quality deliverables on a consistent basis. Support delivery manager in achieving client’s satisfaction and beyond.
- Understand models (input & output variables) covering the latest digital marketing activities in real-world (newly introduced marketing channels + existing online and offline channels).
- Contribute to Backpacker Panda’s portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency gains
- Advanced degree in any of the following – Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Business analytics, Business management.
- 2+ years of experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics, and/or marketing mix optimization
- Understanding of various marketing channels such as TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Display, Search.
- Ability to clearly distill data into understandable and actionable recommendations for media planners and clients.
- Familiarity with Excel (ability to consolidate multiple excel sheets, analyze/summarize the data and find data anomalies) & Powerpoint (put together a comprehensive, client ready and informational presentations).
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within various data sets from disparate sources, channels, and vendors.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Exceptional consulting skills with a commitment to understanding trends and underlying factors in data and analysis.
- Self-starter, Team spirit, ability to learn in fast paced start-up environment
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and a have a self-structured way of working
- Any other value-added skills are embraced with open arms
What You can Expect From Us
- For more information please send your CV with subject “Marketing Scientist” to firstname.lastname@example.org