Sr. Experience Manager
Backpacker Panda is a new vibrant start-up company on the block with passion towards creating a data driven company and changing the way people backpack, travel, hike and bike in India. We are looking for a Sr. Experience Manager who is ready to work in an exciting start-up. You are hands-on team player with entrepreneurial spirit.
Job Location - Mumbai (Colaba)
- Guest management & guest engagement activities
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner.
- Organize events and activities approved by the head office at the hostel.
- Provide routine feedback, coaching, and mentorship to team.
- Make workforce management decisions to ensure that we hit our service level across all channels
- Handle all escalated customer issues and develop creative solutions to trends in problems that may develop
- Follow check in and check out procedure for all guests.
- Complete C - form for Foreign Guest and it must be completed within 24 Hrs from check in time for all foreign travellers.
- Facilitate quick check in and check out following the protocols.
- Handover the Backpacker Panda City guide map and walk through the map for them.
- Inform the guests about the facilities we have at the hostel.
- Update cash in and cash out sheet.
- Arrange transportation to guests on request.
- Co-ordinate with Property Manager/Head office for smooth daily operations.
- Co-ordinate with local vendors for laundry and article.
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference.
- Ensuring the property rooms and washrooms are clean at all time.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean all the times.
- Report maintenance issues and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guest's comfort and satisfaction.
- Customer focus with a passion for solving problems and seeking out innovations in a fast-paced environment
- 2-3+ years experience in customer experience with at least 2 years of experience managing a team and providing direct feedback
- Age 28 yrs - 36 yrs
- Must have experience maintaining and developing operational statistics and results reporting
- Experience and knowledge in improving customer service metrics
- Extensive organizational and time management skills – must be able to multitask constantly throughout the work day
- A strong work ethic with a positive approach and great energy
- Empathy and mastery of effective listening
- Knowing any other language is a plus.
- Working knowledge on excel and word.
What You can Expect From Us
- To be treated as a partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important.
- Your work will be evaluated solely based on the results.
- Healthy, holistic work environment.
- Best tools and equipment.
- The work process aimed at minimizing interruptions. We want you to be productive and have fun at work.
- We'll support you to learn the best new technologies and grow professionally.
- For more information please send your CV with subject “Sr. Experience Manager - BPP Mumbai” to firstname.lastname@example.org