Checkin : 12:00Checkout : 11:00
Cuckoo Hostel & Commune, your home at Bengaluru, is a living art gallery, a place to socialize, learn and let your hair down.
At Cuckoo, we are building communities, facilitating collaborations and most importantly having fun.
What can you expect at the hostel
-Dapper space+ Super Connectivity
-Super comfy beds + High Standards of Hygiene
- An eclectic library
- Handmade and handcrafted recycled and re-purposed furniture
- A cozy and inspiring common room
-In-house art gallery
- Regular events and city tours
- Delicious Home cooked food
- Self Service Laundry
- Cycles on rent
- Fresh Linen
- In house hosts
Our team has the experience of hosting travelers from all across the world and sharing a fun and meaningful experience and creating long-lasting relationships with them.
The hostel is truly unique because of the way it's been developed. I along with an army of dreamers and volunteers have restored an old house into a thriving space for young people.
- The reception opening time is 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Any check-ins between 11 pm - 7pm are charged Rs 250 extra that goes to the staff member who will help you get in.
- For check-ins between 11pm-7pm, you need to inform us at least 24 hours in advance so a staff member can be assigned to help you get in.
- We are located in a quiet and serene residential neighborhood, so post 10 pm is low noise time.
- Post 10 pm you could use the common room for any high noise activity.
- Cancellation: This property has a 2-day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at email@example.com.