Checkin : 11:00Checkout : 10:00
Go Camping, Trekking, Birding, Yoga & Meditation at Chopta Retreat – Relax your Body, Rejuvenate Your Soul & Discover Natural Abundance in the Himalayas Go Camping, Trekking, Birding, Yoga and Meditation at Chopta Retreat – Relax your Body, Rejuvenate Your Soul and Discover Natural Abundance in the Lap of Garhwal Himalayas. Chopta, nestled in the lap of the Himalayas at an elevation of 8,790 ft above sea level is a part of Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary and is covered in pine, deodar and rhododendron forests. Chopta is rich in flora and fauna including rare species of birds and musk deer. Away from the hustle-bustle of the city life, Chopta is an unspoiled natural destination and offers views of the imposing Himalayan peaks and an excellent tourist destination for those who love nature, trekking, birding, yoga, and meditation.
Chopta Retreat is located about 8 km beyond Ukhimath towards Chopta, at Village Mastura on the main Chopta Highway. It is an eco-friendly resort offering decent amenities and facilities to tourists. Chopta Retreat offers a choice of rooms with attached washrooms, shared washrooms and swiss camps. The inhouse kitchen is well equipped and offers fresh organic veg meals suitable for all tastes. At Chopta Retreat you can enjoy Camping, Trekking, Birding, Yoga and Meditation. It is a great place to relax your body, rejuvenate your soul and discover natural abundance in the lap of Garhwal Himalayas. The beautiful retreat is perfect for couples, families, small groups, trekking and birding enthusiasts, poets, lovers and writers, and photographers.
- The standard check-in time is 11:00 AM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with the hotel and may be chargeable by the hotel directly.
- Breakfast and Dinner are included in the price.
- No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at email@example.com