Checkin : 12:00Checkout : 10:00
Rambler Stay, Gokarna commits to provide a wholesome destination experience to its young at heart patrons. It is a backpacker’s hostel carefully designed by travelers, for fellow travelers. We have kept in mind their comfort, needs, and expectations.
Our guests are over friends, and we are there for them 24*7. Quality, hygiene, and promptness are over core values.
We make sure that we help you enjoy your getaways and expeditions. We offer assistance if you plan to absorb the local culture and flavor. We organize photo walks, cycling tours, beach volleyball, bonfire sessions and much more.
We know traveling can be challenging sometimes, so our friendly colleagues are always there to fix things for you if you have special requirements.
Rambler Stay Gokarna is a travelers’ hostel, 1.8 kilometers from the main temple, tucked away in the lush green farms right behind a clean, secluded beach. Away from all the hullabaloo of crowded beaches.
- Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
- Check in from 12:00 noon to 22:00.
- Check out before 10:00 noon.
- Payment In advance by Account Transfer after making the booking.
- Reception working hours 10:00-19:00.
- Age restriction: Place is not suitable for children & Old People.
- Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
- Breakfast not included.
- Allowed only in common Area.
Our House Rules
Our House rules are very simple. This is what we expect of you when you are staying at Rambler Stay.
- No Drugs: No Drugs are tolerated on the property.
- Be Considerate of other Guest: Please be considerate of your fellow guests. If you are too loud or otherwise inconsiderate, you will be asked to leave.
- Be Courteous to our staff: Basic manners are expected. Our Staff is human beings who deserve to be treated with respect.
- No Theft: Any stealing will not be tolerated. We have cameras in every hostel and our staff is trained to spot it.
- No aggressive behavior: threats of violence or anger directed at either our staff or our guests will result in you being removed from the property.
- No abuse: any forms of sex tourism or child abuse that we witness will be reported to the authorities, and the perpetrator will be immediately removed from the property.