Checkin : 13:00Checkout : 11:00
Furnished with one double bed, closet.
No kitchen but
- an electric kettle with tea and coffee sachets with sugar
- mini fridge
- Enjoy meals delivered at home on call from most popular restaurants ( which are also nearby ), easily reachable by a landline phone installed right in your living room.
The power cuts are very rare here so there are no power backups installed.
Beautiful private terrace with lots of plants and a big bathroom with shower.
Only our family lives in the building.
For extra guests, we put additional mattresses on the floor.
Please let us know when you are checking-out as timings for check-out is 11:00 AM.
- Studio living space, terrace, and bathroom.
- Access to fast private wifi on your device.
- Art gallery (Tarpan's father Ankit Patel is a renowned sculptor. You are most welcome to visit the private gallery, just below your apartment, with a cup of tea, why not?).
Interaction with guests
We will interact in person if we are away then via email/ phone.
Our parents live on the ground floor and we live right across the street so there will always be someone there to guide you and help you in all possible ways.
You will feel "at home"!
- Cancellation policy: This property has a 45-days cancellation policy. 50% of the paid amount would be refunded in case canceled 45 days prior to check-in.
- Check in from 13:00 to 15:00.
- Check out before 11:00 noon.
- Children are welcome
No cots are available
No extra beds are available
- Pets are not allowed.
- The flat is on the 3rd floor with no lift access.
- In accordance with Indian law, we will need to collect a copy of passport and visa for non-Indian guests, and id for Indian guests.
- For extra guests, we put additional mattresses on the floor either in the bedroom or in the living room.
- Please let us know when you are checking-out as timings for check-out is 11:00 AM.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at email@example.com.