Checkin : 00:00Checkout : 10:00
Conveniently set in the Gadsisar Lake district of Jaisalmer, Smiling camel guest house is located 50 m from Jaisalmer Fort, 600 m from Salim Singh Ki Haveli and less than 1 km from Patwon Ki Haveli. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation provides room service, a tour desk and currency exchange for guests. At the hostel, each room includes a private bathroom with a shower. Guests at Smiling camel guest house can enjoy a continental or an American breakfast. The accommodation offers a terrace. Free use of bicycles, bike hire, and car hire are available at Smiling camel guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Lake Gadisar is 1.7 km from the hostel, while Bara Baag is 8 km away. The nearest airport is Jaisalmer, 7 km from Smiling camel guest house, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service. This is our guests' favorite part of Jaisalmer, according to independent reviews. Solo travelers particularly like the location. We speak your language!
- Children of any age are welcome.
- (18+ years): Can use an extra bed upon request, Rs. 100 per person, per night
- There is no capacity for cots at this property.
- All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
- No age restriction
- There is no age requirement for check-in
- Pets are not allowed.
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at email@example.com