Backpacker Panda Oasis
Jaisalmer, the golden city, the archaic and historical home of the kings is one of the most often visited destinations in India. In this city of Sand dunes, Backpacker Panda- Oasis provides you a home right in the midst of the colourful Sadar Bazar, that is lined with vibrant artifacts of the land. The stunning sojourn is inside an old sandstone building that will give you a real feel of sleeping in the arms of the stories of the desert. Placing you close to the historically significant Jaisalmer Fort (48m), the gorgeous gardens of Bada Bagh (7km) and the grandeur of Patwon ki Haveli (600m), this is one place that has certainly got the location right on point! It is approximately 2.2km from Railway Station, which makes it an easily accessible location. Jaisalmer is not directly connected to any city via airways, however, the closest airport is Jodhpur which is approximately 300km away. You can take a taxi or local transport thereafter to Jaisalmer. While here, create stories of your own with other travellers in the common room, stay connected with your loved ones and browse through the free guide maps available at the property. Play games, read, relax and find a home in the air-conditioned European themed dormitories. Take home, the essence of a desert adventure.
We organize safari's on our property:
1. Half Day Sunset Jeep and Camel Ride (INR 1200 Per night)
Begin your beautiful desert adventure in Jaisalmer with the half day sunset jeep and camel ride! Embark on the memorable jeep ride to the village and a camelback ride of an hour. Enjoy the sunset and return to your place of origin by a jeep. This is surely an experience that you cannot forget!
2. Half Day Sunset Camel and Cultural Adventure (INR 1550 Per person)
This surely is one of the best ways in which you can experience Jaisalmer for all that it stands for! Take off on a half day camel adventure that begins with a jeep ride to the village (you can also add more places to the list at an extra cost). You can watch a colourful sunset over the sand dunes and experience a foot tapping and entertaining cultural programme in the afternoon. Buffet dinner and the activities are a part of the inclusions in the package.
3. Overnight Desert Safari Under Stars ( INR 1700 Per night per person)
Experience the best that the deserts of Jaisalmer have to offer! Enjoy a relaxing and calming experience right over the sand dunes and relax under millions of stars. On this desert adventure, you can embark on a camel ride as well as a jeep ride to the village. You can taste the local cuisine and witness an unforgettable sunset over the golden sands. Sleep enveloped in a blanket of sparkling stars to wake up to a stunning sunrise. There is also a complimentary shower room post the safari. This is truly the best way to take back your own version of Arabian Nights!
4. Swiss Tent Safari Package (INR 4000 Per night per person)
Live like a king in the golden dunes of Jaisalmer! Your adventure begins as you marvel at the sunset over sand. As you slowly progress to the evening, you can enjoy a traditional entertainment programme. Indulge in some lip-smacking cuisine at the buffet dinner and finally sleep in a luxurious Swiss tent. Wake up next morning to a gorgeous sunrise. Breakfast, dinner and the stay are a part of the inclusions of the package.
Things to note :
- It's mandatory to submit your ID proof and address proof for verification.
- Only passport, driver's license, voter's ID and adhaar card will be accepted.
- If you are a local resident of the city, you will not be permitted to stay at the hostel.
- Children below the age of 15 years are not permitted to stay at the property.
Checkin : 11:00Checkout : 09:00
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation request received 24 hrs prior to check in time is subjected to a full refund.
- Any booking of 4 or more bed nights will be considered a group booking. No refund will be made if the cancellation request is not sent 7 days prior to check in.
- If you have utilized any promotion code at the time booking, you will be charged in full for cancellation.