Checkin : 12:00Checkout : 11:00
We are a group of nature enthusiasts trying to preserve traditional pahadi mud-houses. Our hostel is located amidst the pristine bio-diverse forest, where we like our guests to feel close to nature. We enjoy guiding our guests about various aspects of Himalayan flora, fauna, and enchanting trekking routes. We are happy to host people and see smiles on their faces.
You will reach property after 800 Meters of a trek from the road. Located in Himalayan range and away from hustle and bustle of city life, our hostel is a perfect place for nature lovers. The jungle around is a habitat for diverse species of flora and fauna. One can site, hear calls and gather information on birds, animals, and vegetation of middle Himalayas. Located near a traditional Pahadi village we also offer farm grown organic food and milk. All the water we use is naturally derived spring mineral water. There are options to indulge in activities such as organic farming, woodcraft and others in the property.
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 12 years are charged INR 500 per night for extra beds.
- All further older children or adults are charged INR 500 per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Pets are not allowed.
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 06:00.
- You may cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price if you cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at email@example.com.