Imagine exploring heart of the country by living in the core of its capital and that too in a dignified atmosphere, friendly service and homely comfort, all decorated by the amazing graffiti work around the walls. A home away from home - Backpacker Panda, is one of the finest hostels to enjoy and experience the cultural heritage of Delhi and is located off the vibrant Main Bazaar in Paharganj. It is within walking distance of 20min or 1.5km to City Centre (Connaught Place), the Rajiv Chowk Metro Station is just 1.4 km and the Jantar Mantar Monument is just 2km away. Cozy mattress, spick and span dorms, well-equipped kitchenette, fast and reliable Wi-Fi, friendly and immensely helpful crew, clean and hygienic washrooms, safe arrangements and pure drinking water- all these make it a perfect spot for relaxation after exploring heart and soul of the capital city. Rashtrapati Bhavan (4km), Feroz Shah Kotla Cricket Stadium (4km) and Delhi International Airport (17km) are all in close proximity of this charming dwelling!
Things to note :
- It's mandatory to submit your ID proof and address proof for verification.
- Only passport, driver's license, voter's ID and adhaar card will be accepted.
- If you are a local resident of the city, you will not be permitted to stay at the hostel.
- Children below the age of 15 years are not permitted to stay at the property.
Checkin : 14:00Checkout : 12:00
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation request received 24 hrs prior to check in time is subjected to a full refund.
- Any booking of 4 or more bed nights will be considered a group booking. No refund will be made if the cancellation request is not sent 7 days prior to check in.
- If you have utilized any promotion code at the time booking, you will be charged in full for cancellation