Checkin : 11:00Checkout : 10:00
The Little Prince Heritage Home was built in the era of Indian royalty, and offers a rooftop terrace and open-air restaurant with views of the lake and city. This small haveli (private mansion) is centrally located in Udaipur City, just 7 minutes' walk from Pichola Lake and Chand Pole Market. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Traditional Indian architecture and decor feature in all the rooms. En suite bathrooms are equipped with a shower.The Little Prince Heritage Home is 3 km from Udaipur Railway Station and 25 km from Udaipur Airport.Day trips and ticketing can be arranged at the tour desk. The property also provides a business centre, meeting rooms and laundry services. Newspapers are available from the 24-hour front desk.The on-site restaurant serves Indian, Chinese and Continental dishes. Room service is available 24 hours.
- Children of any age are welcome.
- All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
- There is no age requirement for check-in
- Cards accepted at this property
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- You may cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price of the reservation if you cancel in the 7 days before arrival. If you don’t show up you will be charged the total price of the reservation.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at email@example.com