Checkin : 12:00Checkout : 10:00
Located within 1.8 km of Banaras Hindu University, WANDERER'S STAY & FOOD in Varanasi has a number of amenities including a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Around 3.2 km from Sri Sankata Mochan Hanuman Temple, the property is also 3.9 km away from Assi Ghat and offers free WiFi. Indian and Chinese dishes are served at the on-site restaurant. At the hostel, rooms have a balcony. Some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. The units feature a desk. An Asian breakfast is available daily at the property. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near WANDERER'S STAY & FOOD. Languages spoken at the reception include English and Hindi. Harishchandra Ghat is 5 km from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, 33 km from WANDERER'S STAY & FOOD.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All children under 12 years are charged INR 200 per night for extra beds.
- All further older children or adults are charged INR 200 per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- This property has a 1-day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org