Checkin : 12:00Checkout : 10:00
Hello and Namaste to all. Pushkar is one of the very few real youth hostels located to the north lakeside in Pokhara. If you are a social person, come visit us. We are almost like a base camp for your travels in Nepal. You come and check in and meet other travellers and make plans with them to go Trekking, Hiking, Canyoning, Rafting, Bunjee jumping, Zipline Flyer, Paragliding, Safari trips, Yoga and Meditation. We have Free Individual Lockers,Free Fast Wi-Fi in all Rooms, Free library of books including travel guides (Book Exchange), free city maps and travelling advice,Same day Laundry Service,24 Hour Reception,No Curfew,Travelers Message Board,Gear Swap/ Donation Box, Down to Earth Friendly Host and Staff,Rooftop with Hammocks with great view of Fewa Lake and Free Pool Table ,Big Common Room. All in all, you make us your home and your pit stop points to store luggage and make more plans further on your journey.
Things To Note
We try to keep things fun and friendly, however, we are not a “Party Hostel” and we ask all guests to be quiet in the bedroom and hall areas after Midnight. We also expect our guests to be considerate and respectful to one another and to the hostel staff to comply with the hostel rules. Guests are also expected to keep things clean and to leave shoes outside of bedrooms. Offensive behaviour will not be tolerated and any guest acting in this manner will have their reservation cancelled and be asked to leave.
• Guests cannot use the hostel for any commercial purposes
• PUSHKAR HOSTEL is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects
• Guests who have been evicted will not receive a refund
• Guests will be expected to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour. To do so inappropriate usage of any emergency equipment or system is a serious office and will be subject of fine and termination of residency
• Inappropriate behaviour will result in evection from the premises with no refund
• To book a bed for infants it must be requested by email previously and it maybe will not be accepted
• For security reasons some common areas are under video surveillance
Prices & Taxes
All rates are for per guest per night
• New arrivals can check into the hostel after 12 pm each day, however, we are quite flexible with check in times depending on bed availability
• Passport is required to validate identification.
• All rooms and dorms are payable in advance
Check Out Guests must check out at 12 noon so our staff can prepare for new customers. Please help us maintain our high standard of cleanliness by vacating the hostel at this time.
• The customer will be liable for inventory loss caused by fault or negligence. The whole group are jointly and severally liable where damage caused by a group has not been declared
• The hostel is not responsible for belongings left unattended in its common areas and outside the lockers in the dorms. Lockers must be a lock with a secure locker. Money and articles of value up to the value of (insurance sum) have to be stored in the lockers in the rooms. The hostel recommends that customers make use of this facility.
Accessibility or Special Needs
The hostel does not have specific wheelchair accessible rooms. Whilst some guests do manage with our facilities, others struggle. We make every effort to accommodate any guests who would like to stay and invite you to contact us with specific requirements so we can provide more information and advice
Travelling with minors
Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
This property has a 3-day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.