Checkin : 14:00Checkout : 11:00
Welcome to the largest hostel group in Thailand. Welcome to Bodega. Welcome to the fam!
Bodega Hostels & Resorts are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social place in town!
At Bodega Bangkok, pub crawls, market crawls, bike & walking tours, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
We're located in the heart of the action - a 5 min walk to Soi Cowboy (made famous by The Hangover), a 15 min walk to Soi 11, renowned for its rooftop bars, speakeasies, pubs & clubs, and 15 min by taxi to RCA, a street rammed with massive clubs with a total capacity of over 10,000 people - just your typical Friday night in BKK! We're 10 min from the Skytrain (BTS), subway (MRT), and canal ferries connecting you anywhere you wanna be, yet we’re nestled in a peaceful private street ensuring a good night's rest.
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We go hard. We are a party hostel, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Party Hostels.
- Checkout time is 12 pm, late checkout penalties apply.
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Party Hostels is not responsible for your belongings, please lock your shit up.
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand.
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- 10 min walk from the MRT, BTS & Canal Boats!
- 7 min walk from the best rooftop bar in the city.
- 5 min walk from Soi Cowboy (where the Hangover was filmed!).
- The best WiFi in Bangkok.
- The home of Bangkok’s largest pub crawl!
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our walking tour to see all the tourist sights of Bangkok in a day. Looking for something unique in this urban jungle? Join our bike tour and see off the beaten path parks, canals and the city's 'green lung'.
EXTRAS: guest computers, games, book swap, chill lounge, & fresh mint growing on the bar to enjoy a smoothie or mojito on the outdoor terrace:)
IMPORTANT: No guests are allowed into hostel rooms that have not been checked in with a valid passport.
- Our check-in time is 2 pm and check out time is 11 am.
Please note guests may check in at any time but normally rooms only become available at 2 pm after cleaning is complete. If we have open beds, of course, we will take you there straight away! In the case that a bed is not open, we will gladly store your luggage, give you a towel for a hot shower, help you find your way around, or make you a hot cup of coffee to enjoy the morning sunlight on our patio.
- 2 days advance notice for free cancellation. Bookings canceled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full.
- We accept payments in cash in the local currency, Credit Card and by PayPal.
- Each individual passport is required at check-in. The passport will be retained safely by the Hostel for lost&damage and payment guarantee until check-out
- We are a PARTY HOSTEL: we do our best to control the dorms at all time, but at times there are drunk people, naked people, loud people, make sure you're cool with this before booking.
- We DO NOT typically accept anyone over 35
- GROUP BOOKINGS: For group bookings with 6 people or more, you will need to contact the hostel directly to inquire about availability and to be informed of our group booking policy. Group bookings who fail to contact the hostel are subject to cancellation at any time at the hostels' discretion.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at email@example.com.