Checkin : 14:00Checkout : 11:00
Kinnon is a hostel designed with a concept of simplicity. We see our guests as our friends and work hard to ensure that our friends have the best relaxing experience. We want everyone at Kinnon to enjoy their hostel stay and have a quiet space for themselves in the heart of Bangkok. It is a place to take a break and escape from Bangkok's hustle and bustle.
In Thai, the hostel name means to eat and to sleep ('Kin' means to eat and 'Non' means to sleep). Its philosophy is to make the guests happy by fostering an environment of eating and sleeping well. In addition, the name also means the benevolent half-human, half-bird creature known as the Kinnara and Kinnari. It is a mythical creature in Thai folklore (Prasuton Manora). The story behind this folklore is about love and commitment between Prasuton and Manora.
Commitment to the highest standard is the promise that we at Kinnon will hold dearly to. We strive for your best experiences and look forward to welcoming you to Kinnon Hostel.
- Check-in Time: from 14:00.
- Check-out Time: before 11:00.
- Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) or card upon checking in.
- Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
- Child under 15 years old must have permission proof from his/her parents.
- Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
- Each bed in 'Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm' is a double bed and can accommodate at most 2 persons per bed.
- Do not steal, move and make damages the hostel's properties.
- If you do so, you have to pay full compensation for the damage caused.
- No food and drinks allowed in guestrooms, except water drinking.
- Please look after your personal belonging.
- The hostel is responsible only for the belonging deposited at the reception.
- Do not change the room or add more person in the room without prior notice to the reception.
- Lost key card will be charged THB 300.
- No smoking. Please smoke in the restrict area.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please do not disturb the other people after 10 pm by making the loud noise.
- Please clean up your plate after using every time.
- Please have sex in the private room.
- Please turn off the light and air conditioner when going outside the room.
- Please close the door when going outside the room.
- Turn off the air-conditioner in the bedroom at 11.00 am -02.00 pm to save the environment pollution.
- Any additional adults are charged THB 300 per night for extra beds.
- Cancellation: 3 days before check-in
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.