Checkin : 14:00Checkout : 11:00
Welcome to the largest hostel group in Thailand. Welcome to Bodega. Welcome to the fam!
Bodega Hostels & Resorts are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social place in town!
At Bodega Chiang Mai, pub crawls, market crawls, waterfall and grand canyon tours, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We go hard. We are a party hostel, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Party Hostels.
- Checkout time is 12 pm, late checkout penalties apply.
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Party Hostels is not responsible for your belongings, please lock your shit up.
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand!
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- Steps from Thapae Gate and the Night Bazaar.
- The best WiFi in Chiang Mai.
- The home of Chiang Mai’s largest pub crawl!
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our custom hostel tours to Sticky Waterfall or Chiang Mai Grand Canyon twice per week. We also organize group Elephant Sanctuary tours because it’s always fun with more great people!
- Check-in Time: from 14:00.
- Check-out Time: before 11:00.
- Reception Working Hours: from 07:00 to 00:00 (Midnight)
- Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) upon checking in.
- Each individual passport is required at check-in. The passport will be retained safely by the Hostel for lost&damage and payment guarantee until check-out.
- No guests are allowed into hostel rooms that have not been checked in with a valid passport.
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hours advance notice for free cancellation. Bookings canceled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full.
- We are a PARTY HOSTEL: we do our best to control the dorms at all time, but at times there are drunk people, naked people, loud people, make sure you're cool with this before booking.
- We DO NOT typically accept anyone over 35.
- No smoking in the rooms, but the front is fine.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Extras: guest computers, games, book swap, patio, AC bar/cafe, and KNOWLEDGE of Thailand and Asia, ask away.
- In order to cancel or amend your booking, you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.